Scarlett Rose-Melody Of A Murder Çeviri

               

          SCARLETT ROSE-MELODY OF A MURDER ÇEVİRİ


Turn the lights off
I want to know
What's going on
In the black show
Inside the room
Playing for you
She makes a new move


Işıkları kapat
Bilmek istiyorum
Ne olduğunu 
Siyah Şovda 
Odanın içinde
Senin için oynuyor
Yeni bir hamle yapıyor

Smiling at me
She stops to see
Why her new boy
Is sitting with this
Person right here
The ugly queen
She should have gone...


Bana gülümsüyor 
Bakmayı bırakıyor
Neden yeni çocuğu
Bunula oturuyor
Şuradaki kişi
Çirkin kraliçe
Gitmiş olmalıydı...

But what she doesn't know
Is that I am the girl
Of her boy's dreams...
Even when he's alone
Even when I'm gone
He thinks of me!


Ama onun bilmediği şey
Ben onun sevgilisinin
Hayallerinin kızıyım...
Yalnızken bile
Gittiğime bile
O beni düşünüyor!

After the ring
She talks to me
As we are friends...
I know something weird's
Happening inside her mind
Should I ask?
Maybe she found out
What her boyfriend and I have...


Zilden sonra
Benimle konuşuyor
Arkadaşız gibi...
Onun zihninin içinde
Garip şeyler olduğunu biliyorum
Sormalı mıyım?
Belki de erkek arkadaşıyla 
Benim aramda olan şeyi öğrenmiştir...

Probably it's me
Should take some sleep
Before I act...
But what I didn't know
Is that I was the girl
Of her nightmares
Even when she's alone
Even when I'm gone
She wants my blood


Muhtemelen o benim 
Biraz uyumalıyım
Numara yapmadan önce...
Ama bilmediğim şey
O kızın kabuslarındaki 
Kız mıydım?
Yalnızken bile
Gittiğimde bile
O benim kanımı istiyor

Incredibly I have found
Where I belong to...
It's almost a dream
I can't hear a thing
He belongs to me
Sing for it
A twisted fate
A burning feeling inside...
It's almost a dream
He belongs to me...


İnanılmaz,nereye ait olduğumu öğrendim...
Neredeyse bir hayal
Hiçbir şey duyamıyorum
O bana ait
Onun için şarkı söyle
Bükülmüş bir kader 
İçinde yanan bir his...
Neredeyse bir hayal
O bana ait...

And that night
Picks a knife
Comes to my room
Comes to my room
While I sleep
Looks at me
I hate you, girl
I hate you, girl


Ve o gece
Bir bıçak seçip
Odama geliyor
Odama geliyor
Ben uyurken
Bana bakıyor
Senden nefret ediyorum,kızım
Senden nefret ediyorum,kızım

Sorry you butterfly
Gon' cut your wings
Gon' cut your wings
A knife inside my heart
Now he only belongs to me!


Kusura bakma kelebek
Kanatlarını keseceğim
Kanatlarını keseceğim
Şimdi o sadece bana ait!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Beach Bunny-Prom Queen Çeviri

Kina-Get You The Moon Çeviri

Faith Marie-NVM Çeviri